Ultimax XS821 Drive Belt Features
- Ultimax XS821 Drive Belt is designed for high-horsepower sleds and delivers superior performance and longer belt life
- Features a specially formulated rubber compound found in no other snowmobile belt
- This top quality drive belt offers a superior quality replacement at a lower cost than the OEM belt
- Tests prove that the Ultimax XS821 Drive Belt transfers more power and runs cooler than the competitors.
- They also have a unique Double-cog design that helps them run cooler, more consistent and last longer
- Used by top race teams and every day trail riders alike
- Comes with a one year warranty unlike the OEM belt which does not
Ultimax XS821 Drive Belt replaces OEM part numbers:
It is recommended that you check and clean clutches at time of belt replacement. It is also a good idea to check motor mounts and clutch alignment whenever possible before installing a new belt. Some adjustment of secondary may be necessary to achieve proper belt deflection. Ultimax XS821 Drive Belt should be washed with warm soapy water and allowed to dry thoroughly before installation. Also, it is important to follow proper break-in procedures to ensure long life of your new belt.
For Ski-doo snowmobiles:
Make sure that the secondary clutch is not dumping open due to failed rollers. This is a common problem on all 2008- 2023 Ski-doo’s with QRS style secondary. Rollers should be replaced a high quality aftermarket replacement. Contact Motodug for details. We keep these in stock and could install them for you, or help to guide do-it-yourselfers who feel up to the challenge.
A new drive belt should last a long time if properly installed on a mechanically sound snowmobile. Being proactive and servicing and checking your clutches and belt alignment will not only save you money, It may save you from being stranded on the trail with a broken belt. No matter how proactive you are with maintenance, it is always a good idea to carry a spare belt as well, just in case!